Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Marisol wig

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome! I also have some My Twinns, so I know what you're talking about. Marisol's hair is sporadically clipped in 1/4" pieces along the back side of the wig so you can part it to put her hair in pigtails. The shorter hair pieces are supposed to hang down to help hide that ugly part you get where the base of the wig shows through.

    Edited to say that I know Molly's hair is also like this. Any others, ladies?

    Anne

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 24, 2005 01:29 PM: Message edited by: kitschywoman ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep. My Molly's hairs is the same way. so is Kirsten's.

    BTW, Anne, I would love to see pics of your My Twinn. I was thinking of getting one for myself and DD.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK. I'll make another album with the Twinns in it. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I have several. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 24, 2005 02:10 PM: Message edited by: kitschywoman ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Grapedy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Any AG that comes with her hair in pigtails or braids has those little clipped hairs. It can be rather annoying when you want to do an updo or a down-do, but you learn quickly how to cover it up. I'm really good at it with Molly, lol.

  5. #5
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    My dolls have the same hair issue, but don't worry you'll find ways to work around it.
    By the way, what a My Twin?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] http://www.mytwinn.com/

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG! Haydens hair is horrible just like that! (hay is AGT#22) HER hair is SOOOOOOOOOOO thin!!! it makes me mad!!! i cant put her hair in pigtails cuz it looks lke they chopped of a whole section under!! ah it makes me mad!

  8. #8
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    So that's a My Twin...thanks. Pretty neat that they have so many different face molds!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member lauriegrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so much for the insight. My daughter has read the postings too and knows why it's that way.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member lauriegrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just purchased this doll and she is beautiful...except when you attempt to pull her hair up at the base of the neck it looks like someone took scissors and cut it 1/4 of an inch! It looks terrible and when I called about this I was told this is normal and all dolls have their hair cut like this. Any truth to the rest of the dolls??? We have a My Twin and her hair is perfect!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •